Tucson Capoeira -UCA strives to bring you the best Capoeira has to offer—connection to culture and master artists; dynamic programming; high-quality instruction; and up-to-date Capoeira technique—all in a welcoming and supportive environment. Capoeira classes are a physical, mental, and musical practice. Classes are geared towards meeting the needs of each student, independent of level or capacity. For a current list of classes and times, please visit the schedule page.
New to Tucson Capoeira -UCA? Please read…
- We strongly encouraged all new students to begin in one of our “Capoeira Basics” classes. These classes are an excellent introduction to the foundation of the UCA style, and move at a slower technique-focused pace than All Levels classes.
- For online classes, be sure to download the Zoom App in advance.
- Log in 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
- To understand the flow of the class and warm up properly to avoid injury, new students must begin class from the start. No new students will be permitted once a class has begun, so be sure to arrive (log in) a few minutes early.
- Classes begin promptly at the scheduled start time.